Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Visit with Great Nanny & Grandad

This past long weekend, we went for another visit to Frasers grandparents. It was a beautiful day out, perfect day for a fun visit. Harper was so well behaved which was really impressive considering she had about a 30 minute nap on the way there when she would normally nap about an hour and a half in the morning. But who am I seriously kidding..she's always good!

 This was Harpers first time in her big girl car seat! It was so weird but awesome at the same time to have her forward facing. I suppose I could sit in the front seat now..
 Having a little power nap.
 Harper Lynn sitting with Great Nanny.
 My beautiful babe and I.
 I told Fraser that I wanted more pictures of Harper and I because I feel like I'm always taking pictures of him together with Harper. Fraser did an awesome job taking a bunch of really great pictures of us.










 I love those chubby cheeks so much!



 Our little girl is growing up too fast!

 Love this picture of the both of them.



 Kisses with my misses.





Overall it was a nice visit, Harper loves her great grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment