Monday, September 22, 2014

Etsy Shop Up & Running

After a long time of deciding whether or not I was going to open up my Etsy shop again, I finally went for it. It took me about 2 months of planning and crafting, but it's finally up and running. I changed the name, the look and even some of the things I sell. I think I am an entrepreneur at heart as I have always enjoyed making things with my hands and have dreamed about owning a successful business of my own. About 5 years ago I started up a bath & body business which was so much fun but a ton of work. It was physically exhausting the busier I got. I got so busy that I was working 9am until midnight trying to fill orders - on my days off and during the evenings when I wasn't at my full-time job. It quickly turned into something I enjoyed to something I dreaded.

Then about a year ago I got into making my own jewelry and realized this was something I wanted to do. I started collecting my materials from all over, China in particular. I also wanted to include paper goods as I've always enjoyed making my own tags and cards. 


Thank You Gift Tags


Thank You Fox Gift Tags



Thanks You're Sweet Donut Gift Tags
Thanks, I'm So Grateful Gift Tags
Merry Christmas Gift Tags
These are just a few of the items for sale in my shop. I hope to add lots more very very soon. I'm obsessed with using heavy duty kraft cardstock to make holiday gift tags. My gifts this holiday season are going to be all decked out. I'm going to do a few blog posts on ways to decorate an otherwise simply wrapped gift. Here's an example of what you can expect to see:



I love how simple and fun this is. (Buy these tags here)

Being that I am returning to work in two short months, I've been wanting to spend every second with the baby. So that means only crafting when she is napping or is in bed. This little lady is the most important thing in my life - so she gets all of my attention always!



Checkout my Etsy shop here!

Have a great week everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment