Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lazy fall-ish days with my babes

This past weekend was super relaxing and for the most part uneventful. We went for walks since the weather has started to cool down - hence Harper's adorable new hat (daddy picked it out) - and just hung around at home. The next coming weekends are pretty jam packed, so we wanted to lay low this past weekend and we did just that.
 
 The weather was really cool Saturday morning when we went to do our grocery shopping so I thought we would pick out a new hat for Harper. Fraser picked this pink one out for her and I think it is super adorable and totally suits her!
This little lady loves going for walks and looking at all of the trees. She usually props her legs up and just lounges the entire time - not a single peep.
 We walked to the park that is literally just around the corner and played on the swing set for a little bit.
 I took this picture because I truly love our neighborhood. There are trees everywhere! Trees line our entire street. I'm so excited to see how they look when the leaves have all changed colour for the fall (since this is our first fall in our current house).
 Monday morning it was chilly outside, so I decided to pull out the knee high socks. These are honestly the most soft and comfortable socks ever (from American Eagle). I love how cozy they make me feel!
Since I'm not a coffee or tea drinker my guilty pleasure is hot chocolate. My favourite for the past few years is Rolo hot chocolate. Since the weather is finally cooling down, I now have the constant craving for a hot chocolate. I plan on searching to see if there is some different "gourmet" hot chocolates I can purchase for this fall/winter season.
 Harper was rocking her new floral onsie from Old Navy which is seriously cute. It seems really cozy and even has little bows at the wrists. 
 We were hanging out in our dining/family room, since Harper always crawls to here anyways.

 She is always on the move, I very rarely get a photo where she is sitting still anymore.
 My crawling girl..well sorta. Here she is in the perfect crawling position, which usually lasts a few seconds before she goes on her belly and continues to drag herself. I still consider this as crawling in my eyes since she gets to where she wants without rolling there.





 She is always so proud of herself when she gets to where she wants to be.
 This was the cutest thing ever, she kept wanting to stand and walk over to this picture box I have, which has pictures of her daddy from when we were younger. She would walk over (with some assistance) and put her hand on the glass near his face, and would stroke the picture. She did this over and over - I think she missed him.

Monday night ended with the babe in bed at around 7ish and Fraser and I cuddled in bed watching a movie on Netflix. My candle from Bath and Body Works is burning in the background (mint Chocolate) - it isn't my favourite but I need to burn it in order to use my new fall scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment