Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hello Fall!

WOO HOO, Fall is fast approaching! And yes..Harper is wearing Halloween jammies already. Once September hits I start celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving. Once November hits, it's all about Christmas. SO it's safe to say that these next four months, are my favourite - not to mention that Harper's birthday is in November!!

I love this time of year when all of the leaves change colour and the weather cools down. UGH, I'm so freaking excited. Halloween was such an exciting time for me growing up as a child. I used to get so excited to pick out a costume and go around collecting candy. I especially loved the weeks leading up to Halloween, when everyone starts decorating their houses and all the Halloween movies are playing on the t.v. I would sit and do a Halloween movie marathon during the weekends. 

My top 5 favourite Halloween movies would have to be these ones:

1. Hocus Pocus
2. Practical Magic
3. Trick 'r Treat
4. Halloweentown
5. Casper

Love, love..LOVE. Now I have to start watching these asap! I'm thinking this year I want to do a little Halloween party - maybe some goodie bags, cupcakes and some games. I want it to be really special since it will be Harper's first Halloween.












Let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment