Thursday, September 18, 2014

Harpers 10 Months Old

My little girl is 10 months old today and I officially want time to freaking slow down. I feel like it was just last month I was blogging about her turning 6 months old. Waaaahhhh! It makes me so sad. I hate that she is growing up so fast! I feel like everyday shes gotten bigger and smarter. Shes so big now, that I can barely get good photos of her where she isn't mid movement. 
I love this smile she does when she's really really happy.


The highlight this past month would defiantly be how busy she is now. She cheater crawls (drags herself) and also almost stands on her own. She pulls herself up using everything and anything. Today she even stood on her own, using one hand to steady herself and danced. It was the funniest and cutest thing ever!





You have no idea how hard it was to get these photos. Harper stays still for all of .5 seconds and in order to get a decent picture, it requires lots of "props". Such as random pieces of paper, empty containers, etc.,. Ha. She's such a ham though when I do manage to distract her.








I look back at pictures of when she was just a wee baby and I still cannot believe how time flies. One day you have this sweet baby who wants nothing more than to sleep curled up on your chest and the next day you can't seem to keep them still for more than a minute. That being said, Harper is still 100% a mommy suck. She loves to be close to me at all times. A few times during the day she is content with sitting independently but the majority of the time she wants to be as close me as possible. I wouldn't change this for the world. 




I can't help but start the countdown for me returning back to work. I've been dreading returning back to work since she turned 6 months. Again, I have an awesome job, but the thought of leaving her makes me so sad. I probably sound like a broken record talking about this, but it is truly something that is constantly on my mind.









(Harper's dress and tights are from Gap and her headband was handmade by myself)
Tonight is the first night Fraser has been away from Harper since she was born. Once a year he has to work in Toronto for a weekend and luckily this year he only has to stay one night. I'm always sad to be away from Fraser but I was especially sad that Harper wasn't going to see him before going to bed. I'm such a wimp when it comes to being alone at night, especially since we moved out of our apartment and into our new house. Nothings creepier than being in your house, alone at night, and hearing all of the creaks and squeaks. GAH.

This past week Harper has finally been saying "da-da" along with "ma-ma" which she has been saying since she was 8 months old. The idea of her talking is just crazy to me! Yikes.

Hope everyone has an awesome Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment