Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fun new stuff!

While making some DIY decorations for Harper's first birthday - which consists of a lot of gold and glitter - I made four different designs for place cards. This first design is one of my two favourites. It's so whimsical and pretty.
You can find these listed on my Etsy shop here



After I made a few different designs, I was so excited to add these to my Etsy shop. They were just too cute to only make for Harper's birthday. Now I'm wanting to come up with a few other designs using some different coloured inks. 


Find these here
This next floral design is most likely the one I'm going to use for Harper's birthday as I used this same design on her DIY party invitations.


Find these here
These confetti/polka dot ones are really cute as well. I think these would be pretty in silver also. These place cards are perfect for weddings and parties. You don't necessarily have to use them as seating place cards but also for labeling food at a table.


Find these here
Lastly, these silver chevron place cards are totally adorable. Again, this chevron design would be awesome in different colours, I really want to make some in a nice rich red or blue. I have way too much fun designing new things, my brain never wants to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment