Monday, September 1, 2014

Harpers Favourites August 2014



6. Mocs 7. Mary Janes 8. Baby Gourmet Food

I want to start doing this every month, showing the things Harper and I have enjoyed (more me than her..haha). I'm so excited we're going into fall and cooler weather is soon approaching. I hate the summer heat, I'm a fall/winter gal. When it came to buying Harper new clothes for the next size up, I obviously went towards the warmer clothes to prepare for fall and winter. I also wanted clothes she would be comfortable crawling around in. It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I am obsessed with Babygap and Old Navy. Gap's baby section is everything I want in my own wardrobe, ha! 

1. Chambray Shirt. I could not resist buying her this top, it is so darn cute! She has worn this already even though it is still pretty warm here in Canada (because I run the AC non-stop all summer!!). She looks adorable with a little bow headband to top the look of with.

2. Vtech Walker. This is probably one of her favourite toys right now. She pulls herself up into a standing position and loves all of the toys on the front. I bought this off of Amazon for a reasonable price ($45).

3. Gap Sweater Dress. Again this dress is more for cooler weather but when we're hanging out in the house, this is perfect for keeping her nice and cozy.

4. Woodstock Shirt. When I saw this shirt, I couldn't get over how cute it was. I also love the combination of the peach and navy. I pear this on her with some navy leggings and a navy headband.

5. Two Piece Jammies. Since Harper grows like a weed, I find the sleepers only last on her for about a month and then her feet look uncomfortable (squished). These two piece jammies are so adorable and cozy looking. She has this purple one along with about 7 other pairs. I also love these two piece jammies from Gap because the material is so soft and they hold up in the wash.

6. Mocs. Even though she hasn't worn these yet, they are still a favourite buy for the month of August. Their gender neutral and perfect for topping off a cute outfit. I plan to pair this on her with some camo pants and a neutral top. 

7. Mary Janes. These shoes are from Old Navy and I actually purchased them in both the pink and navy. I love these because they fit her feet perfectly. Ever since she was born, I have had a hard time finding shoes that fit her since she has such chubby and short feet. These are easy to get on her and with the Velcro strap they stay put!

8. Baby Gourmet Food. Since Harper started solids at 6 months, I have always made her baby food fresh. Once she started needing to have some meats added to her diet, I decided to look at some organic brands since I had no desire to be blending meat up. I also wanted to make sure she was getting a good variety of different fruits and veggies. I came across this brand when I was looking at dairy free brands (due to her milk intolerance) and also since they do not add any sugar, salt or preservatives to their foods. They have a nice selection and most importantly Harper seems to enjoy them. I add my homemade fresh fruits and veggies to these meals to make them last longer.




Enjoy the rest of the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment