Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What a night! Mommy Post

Last night was a bit crazy! Harper was up from midnight until 3 am with bright rosie cheeks and WIDE awake. I cuddled her, nursed her..and bubkiss. Then I realized she had a bit of a fever, so Advil it was. 
And through all of this, she was so freaking happy - so it wasn't half as bad being up until 3am! She layed on a pillow, with her feet on my lap - attacking her Sophie teething toy.. It was hilarious. She looked so comfy and content hanging out with her momma. Finally, once the Advil kicked in, she nursed and finally dozed off. Phew. I was tuckered out and so relieved when she slept in until 10:30! What a little peanut! 
Thankfully, she isn't completely miserable even though it is very apparent she is teething. It could be a lot worse. So a few late night hangouts I can deal with! 
But seriously, she loves this thing! Only toy she will attack for half an hour at a time! Where are those little teeth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment