Thursday, May 8, 2014

Not Enough Time In the Day: Crafty Post

So much crafty goodies, not enough time in the day to actually use them! I literally have drawers full of fun colourful papers, stamps, inks, markers, glitter, embellishments.. I could go on. However, having a six month old baby whom is almost always attached to the hip, makes it very difficult for me to actually make anything! This is frustrating for me, because I've always been a crafty person and have always loved spending time creating something fun. But now I am a mom and that always comes first above anything else! That being said, I am a firm believer in everyone having some time to themselves - which I haven't been doing. So I'm thinking the weekends coming up, I'm going to spend at least an hour creating something, while Harper hangs out with her daddy. 
The one thing I have been doing while Harper is content, is practice my Copic colouring. For anyone who doesn't know what Copics are - they're markers that you can actually blend together. So I stamp a number of images, and then while Harper is playing, I colour. 
These are images I would use on a card or gift tag or even a scrapbook page for Harper. Once I'm actually able to start creating anything, I will snap some pictures and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment