Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lazy Couple of Days: General Post

 
It's been very quiet around here the past two days. Harper and I had a jammie day today - I love love her two pieced heart jammies I got her from Old Navy. Two pieced jammies make her look like such a big girl! 
She's so hard to take a clear picture of now because she has an obsession with my phone - always reaching out to grab it!
Since my last baby food post, she has tried sweet potato, pear and apple. She hasn't cared for anything - gagging all of the time (little turkey). I think it's all a texture thing for her still. She seems to not mind the taste, just not a fan of the consistency. I make her food pretty thin for right now, so she can get use to the tastes. I quite enjoy making her food. It's easy and actually fun. I also like knowing there's not a bunch of crap in her food - just fresh veggies and fruits!
She has been such a little ham lately. Growing everyday - too fast if you ask me! She will start whining and when I get close, she grabs my face and kisses me or will just hold my face with her little hands - it melts my heart! She hasn't been sleeping the greatest for the past month - getting up every hour and a half (maybe two hours). She doesn't know how to fall asleep on her own, so she wakes up wanting to nurse to go back to sleep. I'm doing a mommy post probably tomorrow, with more details and what techniques I'm going to try - so stay tuned.
I've had some time this week to craft, which has been SO awesome. I made some new gift tags for my Etsy shop, that I am totally in love with. As you can see, I have an obsession with inks - I can never have too many colours!
Our office is still a mess, so all of my craft stuff is in our dining room which is really annoying, but we'll get there! I'm excited to decorate a little craft space in our office and will make a whole post on that process.

A little update on our bug situation: appears to be under control at the moment. We still have all of our ant traps up and Fraser had sprayed our foundation again - so fingers crossed they stay away. You see the random ant here and there which is a huge improvement from the 20 we were seeing in our kitchen at a time.

Fraser and a friend are going to be removing all of the cat crap out of the area under the addition to our house. Holy freaking crap are people gross. Who would let their cats do that?! Oh well, we have to deal with it now and soon it will be done and over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment