Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cuddle Muffin And Fun Weekend Ahead!

I can't believe how cuddly our little miss Harper is. She is still sleeping in our bed for the majority of the night and I have loved it these past few nights. The past few nights she has been a super good sleeper and a serious cuddler. Last night I was up watching her at 4am with one leg draped over her daddy all while she was crashed out snoring. Don't get me wrong, this isn't our ideal sleeping situation, however we're enjoying it while it lasts - she's not going to be our little baby forever..well, not literally!

We start off the night with her in her crib, which will usually last for about 2 to 3 hours. Then she starts waking every 15 minutes looking for Fraser and I. Sleeping in our bed is going to be a hard habit to break I know. If I had to choose between sleeping with those I love most or all by myself in a big crib/bed, I would obviously choose the first option!

 (Her eyes are amazing!)
 (Our sweet happy girl!)

 (I am obsessed with those chubby arms!)




This past week has been a relaxing/lazy one. We've spent our days just sitting/rolling around on the floor, playing with all of her new toys (and the dogs toys..). I keep making myself sad, thinking about returning to work and not getting to spend all of my time with my sweet girl. I told Fraser he needs to get two more jobs so I can stay home with our babe ;) I have to stop getting into this funk! I mean, I love my job..I just obviously love my baby more!

 With fall fast approaching (insert happy squeal!), I thought it was time to ditch the floral headbands and time to bring out the bows! So yesterday, I literally sat in our dining room with Harper in her highchair watching, and made 10 bow headbands. And this is just a start! I've been on Etsy looking up cute little studs I could buy to add to her headbands to make them even more fun. I've been obsessed with this gold glitter elastic and adding a really bright coloured wool felt bow to! I'm going to need more gold elastic and more felt :) I'm thinking of maybe adding these headbands to my Etsy shop (when it's up and running), for a reasonable price.




Today while playing with Harper on the floor, she decided out of the blue, to pull herself up from a sitting position to an almost standing position, using her new walker toy. If it wasn't for the walker toy sliding, she would have been standing! I still can't believe how quickly she is growing! UGH.
 
 ("Can you smell what the rock is cooking?!"..haha)




 
I'm excited for this weekend! Friday night, my little brother Michael is spending the night and then Saturday morning we're driving to the Greenview Aviaries to see some animals and maybe spend some time in the splash pad. Obviously Harper is a little young, but I think she still might enjoy looking at some animals! I'm sure I will take about 1000 pictures and will have a big blog post about it :)

 Miss Josie







 Best friends!





Hope everyone has an awesome rest of the week and an even better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment