Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October 1st!!

October 1st marks the first day of Halloween celebrations for me. Even though Harper is only 10 and a half months and has no clue what Halloween is - I still plan to deck her all out in cute Halloween outfits and make memories she can look back on when she's older.
Harper is rocking her new Halloween outfit from Carters. I love these two piece tutu outfits they make. They seem super cozy but super cute at the same time. Her socks are from Oldnavy.
Cutest tutu bum ever!
We cuddled up with a cozy blanket and were reading her new books "Room on the Broom" and "Little Owls Night". She doesn't stay still for long, so we go through the whole book and look at all of the pictures. She gets really excited whenever we sit down with a book but very quickly wants to escape to get into whatever she can get her hands on.
She loves to sit and open the pages on her books, it's the sweetest thing ever. I highly recommend both of these books for the fall season.
After a few minutes of looking at the pictures she decided she wanted to shimmy her way onto the floor and just laid there smiling and looking up at me. She is so funny and SOO busy.
Super excited to go pick out this little monkeys costume for the end of the month. I haven't decided what I want her to be. But I have decided that I'm going to dress up like a witch. Now I have to convince Fraser to dress up. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment