Friday, October 17, 2014

Our little ghoul

This past week week has been super hectic. Thanksgiving weekend meant lots of family visits - which was awesome but very exhausting for all of us. This week Harper has been teething and of course to add to that fun, I haven't been feeling well on top of everything. Nothing is worse than not feeling well and wanting to curl up in bed but having a grumpy baby who wants to nurse 100 times a day. Poor little monkey. 
This adorable outfit is from BabyGap - of course - and it is so darn cute. The hat just tops off the entire outfit. I'm excited for Harpers first Halloween, even though I didn't get the costume I initially wanted for her. She's going to be a flower - how boring. Haha. Either way, she looks adorable in anything so in the end it doesn't matter. We have started to make a play area in the basement for her so she has more room to crawl around. We just recently got a new t.v and are currently re-arranging furniture to make the most use of the space. I think I might make a post about her play area once it's complete.
I'm hoping these teeth don't take forever to come up, although today has been a lot better thus far. I hate when she doesn't feel well. 
On a happier note, miss Josie turns 3 today. She's so cute. She can be an absolute pain in my ass on a constant basis with her anxiety and barking BUT she is truly the sweetest dog ever. So happy birthday to our first baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment