Monday, April 11, 2016

Harper's Favourite Books

 Since Harper is such a book worm, I thought I would share her absolute all time favourites. First of all, Harper's favourite author would have to be Julia Donaldson. She absolutely loves her books. They are well written and the illustrations are beautiful. I probably should have included "The Gruffalo" since that was the first Julia Donaldson book we ever bought for her and she knows it almost word for word. 


Fraser and I love that she enjoys books so much. I love nothing more than to sit and read several books with her and have her actually want me to read them to her. I'm always buying her new books because she learns so much from them. Julia Donaldson has several new releases which I already have in my Amazon cart to purchase for her. I highly recommend her books as long as your child is willing to sit for a while since they are very long. 

If you have a young child who only likes to sit and read for short periods of time, I would highly recommend the Babylit books (Emma and Alice in Wonderland). They have only a few words on each page and beautifully colourful illustrations. Even though Harper enjoys the long stories, she still likes these books because of the pictures. There's so many fun ones to choose from!

I've started collecting all of the Babylit books and the Julia Donaldson ones since the girls enjoy them so much. My little book worms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment