Wednesday, June 1, 2016

27th Birthday Festivities

This past Friday marked my 27th birthday. That's right, I turned 27 on the 27th of May - that's never going to happen again! Fraser took the day off work to hang out with me and the girls. Our original plan was for Fraser and I to go out for lunch while my mom watched the girls but since the weather was so nice I thought we would bring the girls to the park. I couldn't think of a better plan than to bring Harper and Ella to Storybook Gardens. Harper had only ever been once and this would mark Ella's first time.
The last time Harper was at Storybook was right after Ella was born - so last summer! She was still really small and didn't get to enjoy everything like she did this time around. She was OBSESSED with the mini houses and buildings and since it was a Friday there was barely any kids which made it easier for her to play. She particularly loved the grocery store and the little cottage/house. 

And can we take a moment to talk about how freaking cute she is in her sunglasses. I'm lucky if I can get her to eat breakfast without wearing them!
The go-karts were still too big for Harper but Fraser pushed her around a few times which she loved!
These two were melting my heart walking around together holding hands.
My sweet lady and I - gosh I could eat her all up sometimes!
Our sweet Ella pretty much chilled in her stroller while we walked around since it was super duper hot out and she was really tired. However, the second we rolled around to the parks splash pad, Ella nearly jumped out of the stroller. This girl goes banana's in the water, she is completely fearless and is a fish in a babies body. She was literally in her glory playing with her Daddy in the water. She was sticking her face and hands right in the stream of water. Harper on the other hand, took a few minutes to warm up to the water. I walked around with her coaxing her to splash around. Before I knew it she was running around playing.

Overall my birthday morning was amazing. I spent it with those that I love and finished off the day with a lovely dinner out with my hubby. I seriously love these guys to the moon!

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of the week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment