Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentines Day Festivities XO

With Valentines Day right around the corner, I thought I would make a post including pictures of the girls sporting some of their Valentines Day gear. I always love a good excuse to dress up my baby girls. Harper got some new heart shaped sunglasses that I got from BabyGap and she fell in love with them the second she put them on! Ever since then, shes been running around the house in her jammies, diaper, art smock - in the buff - with her sunglasses on.
Valentines Day over here is pretty mellow, with Ella being so young, Fraser and I plan on ordering in and keeping the festivities at home. My plan is to make a sweet little table set up and bring out some decorations so we can celebrate together. The morning will start off with some heart shaped pancakes. I'm also going to be whipping up some homemade vanilla cupcakes that we can decorate together and possibly some heart shaped sugar cookies. This will be the extent of our festivities as we are way too busy with the two babies to be taking on anything more!

All I know is that these two better be my Valentine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment