Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fun outside + Birthdays

We have been having a blast outside playing lately with all of this gorgeous weather we are having here in Canada. I want to enjoy the sunshine and my girls as much as I can before I return back to work in the next three weeks - insert the water works.
Harper Lynn is OBSESSED with going outside. The first thing she says when you are changing her diaper in the morning is "outside after". She is totally an outdoor baby and I love it. She doesn't even need toys to entertain herself. All she needs is rocks, leaves, pine cones and dandelions. She loves to collect little things and walk around the backyard.
Ella is obsessed with playing in the water and with this Little Tikes cozy coupe car. We got her the smaller version that has a handle for her birthday but now I'm thinking I need to get another one of the coupes since the girls are starting to fight over it. And so it begins.
These girls would stay outside all day if I let them.
I'm super excited because my birthday is this Friday. We're going to bring the girls to Storybook Gardens in the morning and then Fraser and I are going out for dinner and to do a little shopping. 

I'm still planning the last few things for Ella's first birthday party. Usually I would have it all done by now but its been a little hectic over here with small renovation projects, gardening and just our normal routine. How do people juggle work, babies, errands and projects? There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything done. Somehow we make it work! xx

Don't forget to add me on Instagram @aliciaseveryday


No comments:

Post a Comment