Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sisterly Love

I have been obsessed with taking pictures of both the girls together. I love seeing how big they are getting and I want them to have these pictures to look back on when their older. It is very tricky to get both girls to cooperate but usually after I've taken about 30 pictures I get one or two decent ones. 

Here's my pictures of them together thus far, starting from when Ella was a brand new babe! 


These girls are the cutest ever! They honestly love each other so much. Harper cannot wait to see Ella first thing in the morning when we get her from her room. They both sit together on the floor and play with toys which is truly amazing to watch. I'm so excited that they will always have each other. Love my babies so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment