Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring Baby Haul + Mommy Daughter Time

 I have spent the entire week with Harper, even though I should be in bed taking it easy, due to my mom being sick. It's been an awesome week getting to spend lots of quality time with my little lady. She has been SO good, allowing me to relax all while getting to hang out with her. She has been a little cuddle monster lately, which normally you're lucky if you can get two minutes of cuddles on the couch with her. It's like she knows I'm not feeling well. 
I can't even explain how much I've enjoyed our quality time this week. I know things are going to drastically change in the next month when peanut # 2 is here, so spending time with my first babe means so much to me. I still get frustrated that I can't always keep up with her - especially outside. It's been so beautiful out and I always want to take her for walks to the park but it's just not possible. I last maybe 30 minutes outside chasing her around and playing, before I need to go lay down due to excruciating pain. This has caused me some stress at times and I become a little emotional. Fraser is always good for making me feel better and reassuring me that I'm doing a good job (Ugh, I love him) - but I still wish I could run around with my babe.
 Harper is still obsessed with my pregnant belly and I'm 100% convinced she knows that there is a baby in there. She will come over, lift my shirt up and place her ear on my belly and then follow up with a big kiss. It's honestly the sweetest thing ever. I think she is going to love being a big sister.
On a random note, I am still obsessed with her adorable chunky feet. I LOVE her cute little toes and how ticklish her feet are. I could just eat them!
Hello Dad Onesie - Green Leaf Onesie - Red Onesie - Polka Dot Onesie - Pink Faux Leather Sandals - Silver Sandals


Harper needed a new spring/summer wardrobe which meant I could do some shopping for her. I love love love the onesies from Baby Gap. They are so stinking cute and easy to throw on her with some cute shoes or sandals. I went a little crazy with buying her new shoes/sandals - like 15 new pairs? AH, I have a problem, but when Old Navy has their baby shoes on sale AND 30% off..there is no resisting. My favourite ones I've bought her are the pink pair (pictured above), if they came in my size, I would be rocking them too. It's way to easy for me to shop for Harper because I love dressing her up!

The babies nursery is so close to being done, Fraser just needs to hang her little book shelves and a wall shelf for above her changing area/dresser. I plan on doing a whole blog post dedicated to the girls rooms. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment